We cordially invite you to participate in Logipack Online Meetings 2020, which will be held from October 27 to 29.
Logistics – Packaging – Equipment – Machinery – Automation – and much more
Main Domains: Food – Beverages – Confectionery – Bakery – Pharmaceuticals – Cosmetics – Non Food – Industrial
For participation please register at https://logipackonline.industrialin.com/registration.
If you are already registered, you can access your account at https://logipackonline.industrialin.com/user/login.
After registration, we recommend you to use the Invite to Event online application, available in your account to invite logistics professionals, buyers and suppliers to the event.
The meetings and presentations are planned online directly by participants using the Meetings Planner and take place by video conference (using Zoom or another application software at your choice). During the period of planning online meetings, please verify each 2-3 days which companies have registered and send invitations for meetings to those who are interesting for your company.
As with all our events, the participation of logistics professionals and buyers in Logipack Online Meetings is free of charge.
At this event you can meet logistics professionals, buyers, suppliers and sub-suppliers interested in:
- Additive manufacturing, 3D printing
- Automation and Robotics
- Auxiliary packaging
- Cleaning and filtering equipment
- Complete packaging lines
- Components assembling
- Electronics – Electricity
- Finishing, thermal and surface treatments
- Industrial fasteners and springs
- Industrial wire, cable, wire harnesses
- Labeling and marking equipment
- Machines and equipment for industrial production
- Machines and equipment for logistics activities
- Machines and equipment for the production of bakery and confectionery
- Machines and equipment for processing coffee
- Machines and equipment for processing other food products
- Machines and equipment for the production of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics
- Maintenance and repair services
- Materials and components – glass
- Materials and components – metal
- Materials and components – plastic, rubber, composites
- Materials and components – textile
- Materials and components – wood, cardboard, paper
- Materials and components – others
- Monitoring, inspection and control equipment
- Packaging machines and devices
- Painting – Coating
- Research – Design – HR – Training – Consulting
- Tools – Molds – Models – Prototypes
- Trade press – Universities – Associations
- Warehousing and Transportation
- Waste disposal and recycling
Logipack Online Meetings is the leading B2B online event dedicated to logistics, manufacturing and processing professionals, buyers, suppliers and sub-suppliers.
During Logipack Online Meetings we facilitate the presentation of products and new technological innovation, the access to information, the cooperation and the development of new partnerships.
The list of participants and other information about the event updated daily can be accessed at https://logipackonline.industrialin.com.
We look forward to welcoming you at Logipack Online Meetings for more business cooperation.