AUTOMOTIVE TODAY, the integrated media platform powered by THE DIPLOMAT – BUCHAREST and dedicated exclusively to the automotive industry in Romania, organizes the third edition of the annual AUTOMOTIVE FORUM AND AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE GALA, within an ONLINE EVENT on November 24h, between 15:30-18:30.
The online registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HOvWooa7RDW2pBW5wDoaYQ
The Event benefits from the support of DIAMOND PARTNER Wipro, PLATINUM PARTNERS Deloitte, Bosch Romania, EY, NXP Semiconductors Romania, BASF Romania, STRATEGIC PARTNER ACAROM, PARTNERS Groupe Renault, Continental, Ford, MET, NTT Data, Romanian Business Chamber, Sea One, Wave and MEDIA PARTNERS Outsourcing Today, Financial Intelligence, Economistul, Romania Durabila, Club Economic.
AUTOMOTIVE FORUM & AWARDS 2020 brings together delegates from the Romanian automotive sector and Government representatives, in a half-day event, with interactive panel discussions, networking opportunities and as novelty for this year, a VIRTUAL AWARDS GALA ceremony.
The Forum represents an arena where key players in the field can discuss the impact of market dynamics and new technologies on the current state of the manufacturing, operational and supply chain scenes, as well as future opportunities in the field.
15:35 – 17:45 AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY IN ROMANIA | CEO LEADERS DEBATE
- Romanian Automotive landscape – updates on tax incentives, financial support and fiscal facilities
- Trends for the Automotive Industry – electrification, connected cars, autonomous driving
- New Pact for Skills for the automotive ecosystem – investments in re-skilling through public-private partnership
- E-Mobility – auto makers and electricity sector call for rapid action on charging points under EU recovery plan
- Higher climate targets must go hand in hand with stronger incentives and infrastructure ramp-up
- Only weeks left to save EU and UK auto sectors from 110 billion Euro ‘no deal’ Brexit disaster
CHRISTOPHE DRIDI, MD Renault Group Romania, CEO Automobile Dacia
IAN PEARSON, President, Ford Romania (ONLINE)
Dr. CHRISTIAN VON ALBRICHSFELD, Head of Country Continental Romania
CRISTIAN CARSTOIU, EY Romania Digital Enablement and Chief Innovation Officer, Partner
MIHAI BOLDIJAR, General Manager at ROBERT BOSCH Romania and Bulgaria
RADU PAVEL, Country Manager, NXP Semiconductors, Romania
ANDREAS LIER, CEO, BASF Romania
CATALIN STRATULAT, Engineering Head Europe Industrial & Engineering Services, Wipro
ADRIAN SANDU, Secretary General – Member of the Board, ACAROM, Event Moderator
17:45 – 18:30 VIRTUAL AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE GALA
The awards categories in the AUTOMOTIVE FORUM & AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE 2020 are aimed at recognizing the exceptional results of both the companies and organizations and the professionals who contributed to the development of projects and business climate in the automotive industry in Romania.
- INNOVATION AWARD
- E-MOBILITY AWARD
- TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER OF THE YEAR
- COLLABORATIVE INITIATIVE OF THE YEAR
- EDUCATION COMITTMENT AWARD
- SUSTAINABILITY AWARD
- CSR AWARD
- SUPPLIER EXCELLENCE AWARD
- LOGISTICS EXCELLENCE AWARD
- CEO OF THE YEAR
- COMPANY OF THE YEAR
For more information, please contact the organizers: